Today we’re going to be reviewing the best headsets for the Xbox one you can buy right now. We have made this list based on our public opinion and hours of research, and we’ve listed them based on sound quality, build, comfort, performance and price.
1. Astro A50
The first product on our list is the Astro A50. This is our best premium headset for Xbox One. If you’re serious, Xbox one gamer looking for the best of the best when it comes to headsets than the Astro A50 with Dolby audio gives you a cinematic high-resolution gaming audio experience that’s difficult to match, currently priced at $300. The Astro A50 is a premium headset with a premium price but worth every penny. You’ll love gaming with the Astro a 50. Especially with the Dolby app most that use the game’s metadata to place audio in a 360-degree radius for total immersion. That’s awesome. In FPS games, you’ll be able to easily tell where your enemy is hiding or running to give you that extra competitive edge when it comes to gunfire, grenades and explosions. You’ll not only hear them, but you’ll practically feel like you’re right there on the battlefield. You’ll customize and calibrate settings with Astro Command Center software, as well as create your own EQR mode. Save it, and then sync it to the headset for even more customization. The 850 is mod kit ready so you can add synthetic leather headband ear cushions for improved noise isolation. The microphone is super bendy and durable, but unfortunately not detachable. It sits close to your mouth, which helps to reduce outside noises. The Astro Command Center will also that you customize the noise gate and levels for the mike, depending on how noisy or quiet your environment is for optimum sound.
- Magnetized Dock: This makes it easy and convenient to charge your headset on the base station.
- Astro Command Center: You can fully customize your headphones with the software.
- Sound: The Dolby utmost support makes it truly immersive.
- Customizable EQ: You can quickly create your own EQ mode. Save it, and then sync it to the headset.
- Battery: Great battery life giving you up to fifteen hours of game-play.
- Base Station: comes with a pretty awesome base station for charging.
- Fabric: The woolly fabric can get warm. However, you can get a mod kit with leatherette ear cups channels to talk in-game sound or not on separate channels.
The Astro A50 is for Xbox one gamers who demand high-quality audio experience for total immersion in their games and are willing to pay for the great sound experience.
2. Steel Series Arctis 9X Wireless:
The second product on our list is the Steel Series Arctis 9X Wireless. This is overall our best headset for Xbox one and If you’re looking to up your game on your Xbox one with one of the best headsets available. The Steel Series Arctis 9X Wireless is a premium headset that delivers incredible performance with exceptional features to take your gaming to the next level. Currently priced at $200, the Arctis 9X is designed for the Xbox one and delivers top of its class sound quality with a myriad of high-quality features that really makes it stand out from the competition. Built for competitive gaming and with the looks to match the artist NYNEX connect seamlessly tier x box with X box wireless. But you’ll love that it can also simultaneously connect to your other Bluetooth devices, letting you mix in music or take calls without abandoning the game. So when you’re in a chat, the game gets a little boring. You can chat with your friends on the phone. The clear cast microphone is bi-directional, so all that background noise is kept out while your voice comes in clearer than ever. The mike is also highly flexible so you can adjust the mike to fit your preferences. The Arctis 9X is also built for endurance with a chipset designed specifically for Xbox that keeps sound quality up and power consumption low for a battery that will outlast even your passion for the game.
- Sound: windows sonic spatial audio, with specific emphasis on clear, subtle sounds for immersive and competitive play.
- Connection: Wireless connection with dual connectivity with Bluetooth to allow integration with wireless devices.
- Microphone: flexible, the bi-directional microphone delivers a clear noise-free voice with ease of adjustment the other headsets lack.
- Comfort: Elastic fabric of the headset itself eliminates pressure points that are commonly ignored and airwave cushions keep your ears comfortable and cool during extended gaming sessions.
- Battery: insane battery size that can handle over 20 hours without needing to be charged.
- Customization: there are limited customization options.
If you’re looking for one of the best performing X Box one headsets around with top-notch sound quality and high-quality features like being able to simultaneously connect wireless to your X box and talk on the phone via Bluetooth, then the Steel Series Arctis 9X Wireless can take your gaming to the next level.
3. Turtle Beach Stealth 700:
The third product on our list is the Turtle Beach Stealth 700. This is our best value wireless headset for Xbox one. If you’re an avid Xbox one gamer looking for a great pair of wireless headsets without paying the premium prices than the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 lets you play untethered and hits the sweet spot for gamers balancing great audio quality, immersive sound comfort and price, making it one of the best values for an X box one headset currently priced at $120.
The Stealth 700 is designed specifically for the X box one with X box direct wireless so you can enjoy a direct connection from your headset to your x box. No wires, no base station, no adapter needed. Just turn on your headset and you’re in the game. You’ll find gaming with the Stealth 700. Awesome. Especially with Windows Sonic surround sound. You’ll love the powerful, immersive virtual surround sound for your games that puts you right in the middle of your battles. So you don’t just hear the attacks, but experienced the entire soundstage with Turtle Beach’s superhuman hearing technology. You’ll even hear enemies trying to sneak up on you. You’ll hear every step. The ear cups are well cushioned, quite comfy and surprisingly light, making it easy to wear for extended marathon gaming sessions. If you wear glasses, you’ll appreciate Turtle Beach’s unique prospects, glasses, friendly design and has a synthetic leather-wrapped headband and ear cushions for additional customization. You can use the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app to fine-tune your experience exactly how you want it and If you love Gaming Wireless.
- Sound quality: active noise cancellation with 50-millimetre drivers.
- Customization: Turtle Beach Audio Hub lets you tweak the sound and microphone to your liking.
- Connection: connect, wired or wirelessly to your X box directly with no hubs or adapters.
- Sound immersion: superhuman hearing technology and windows sonic surround sound to help immerse you in the action.
- Battery: Up to 10 hours of game-play.
- Microphone: the microphone settings need to be tweaked out of the box for optimum performance.
If you’re an avid x box, one gamer looking for a great pair of wireless headsets without paying the premium prices than the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 is a great choice. It’s been specifically designed for the X box, one for maximum performance, giving you a big bang for the buck.